- the ability to copy and store Tables in the Common Phrases feature
- enhanced handling of links in the PDF files which can be created using the standard Print to PDF action **
- links handling now includes the ability to access the hotspots obtained from CGM files used in the publication in both directions i.e. to and from the Hotspots including the IPD Data Modules Table **
- new IPD features including: Stripping leading zeros from item numbers, Formatting of the full NATO Stock Number, Large asterisk (*) to indicate attaching parts, and the ability to exclude the ILS Number from the formatted layout **
- added support for the A4 landscape paper size
** Some of the new features have maximum effect when used in conjunction with the Eclipse S1000D BookBuild application so we will be having a look at the output from that to demonstrate these features more fully.
The video below is a recording of the launch webinar on 23rd February.