The latest Mekon Eclipse S1000D release offers a combination of new features and improvements to existing functionality including:
- the ability to copy and store Tables in the Common Phrases feature
- enhanced handling of links in the PDF files which can be created using the standard Print to PDF action
- links handling now includes the ability to access the hotspots obtained from CGM files used in the publication in both directions i.e. to and from the Hotspots including the IPD Data Modules Table
- new IPD features including: Stripping leading zeros from item numbers, Formatting of the full NATO Stock Number, Large asterisk (*) to indicate attaching parts, and the ability to exclude the ILS Number from the formatted layout
- added support for the A4 landscape paper size
Click here for full details of what’s new in Adobe FrameMaker.
To find out more about how these latest releases can work in your organisation please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)020 8722 8400.